We can offer first class, self-catering accommodation for you and your horse so that you can enjoy a wonderful holiday in the South Pennine Moors together.
You stay in Stables Cottage and your horse is accommodated in a large, airy loosebox just yards from your front door in the specially-designated holiday area of our yard.
• Approved BHS Horses Welcome Establishment
• Stabling from as little as £10 per horse per night
• Turnout available for small groups / individual horses (subject to ground conditions)
• Direct access to the Pennine Bridleway
• Large indoor arena available to hire at a concessionary rate
• Ample parking for wagons or trailers (electric hook-up available if required)
• Hay or haylage available for purchase on site
If you are interested in incorporating tuition and training into your holiday, we can arrange a lesson with one of our friendly, professional instructors or tailor a package to meet your needs.
Should you prefer to stay at a local B&B or campsite, we are happy to provide holiday stabling from £15 per horse per night.
Contact the centre to check availability and prices and discuss your requirements.